NI 2020 BRISBANE 27 – 29 JULY
Partner with us – become a sponsor or exhibitor
Become a part of Australia’s unique and dynamic nursing digital health community and build profitable business relationships
Meet with over 70 leading exhibitors who will be ready to show you some great new products and solutions to help you deliver better healthcare!
Be a part of Australia’s unique and dynamic digital health community and build profitable business relationships when you partner with us at NI 2020.
Don’t miss out! Call us on 03 9326 3311 or email now.
A live floor plan for International Nursing Informatics Congress NI 2019 will be available here. Do not miss out, enquire now about our tailored partnerships!
Why join us
The Innovation Expo floor caters for all size businesses and budgets, from start-ups and digital exhibitors who don’t have the resources for much of a physical presence, up to a large 6x6m exhibition booth. As Australia’s peak body for all things digital health, HISA enables you to successfully sell to the healthcare market by connecting you to Australia’s digital health community.
- There are a range of activities to be involved in on the Expo Floor, including the Recharge Lounge, HISA Studio and Ignite Stage.
- Collaborate with the HIC Strategic Advisory Committee and Communities of Practice in UX, Cybersecurity, Precision Medicine, Clinical Informatics, to be included on the program as a chair, keynote, panel participant, workshop host or stream partner; or present on the Ignite Stage.
- Position your company as a digital leader by collaborating with HISA on a new or existing digital initiative like the conference app, or holding slide in the plenary.
- Get your brand on the lanyards, conference bag, volunteer shirts or HIC photos.
- Co-host a NI 2020 event – access HISA’s expert events and marketing services and get in front of the right people.
Selling out fast, don’t miss out!
Call us on 03 9326 3311
Our last digital health event was a massive success! Check out who partnered with us previously and click on the video to hear what they said about their experience.