NI 2020 BRISBANE 27 – 29 JULY
Register for the conference
Register early and save! Early bird registration open now!
24 Oct – 7 Nov
7 Nov – 13 May
14 May – 15 Jul
|LATE & ONSITE
From 16 Jul
Awards Gala Dinner
|Member* AIDH/HINZ/IMIA||$780||⭐ $880||$990||$1,100||+ $175|
|Non-member||$890||⭐ $990||$1,100||$1,200||+ $175|
|Organisation Group Registrations|
|Group of 5 or more delegates from the same organisation pay $880 per person. Register your group to take up this offer||+ $175|
|Member* AIDH/HINZ/IMIA||⭐ $770||$770||+ $175|
|Non-member||⭐ $880||$880||+ $175|
|Member* AIDH/HINZ/IMIA||$340||$440||$440||$440||+ $175|
|Student registration is valid for full time students only and must be accompanied by proof of full time study. A copy of your current student enrolment form or a letter from your faculty confirming your full time status must accompany your registration. Please email this to [email protected].|
|Member* AIDH/HINZ/IMIA||–||$440||$440||$440||+ $175|
* Member rate applies to current AIDH members at the time of the conference (excludes Affiliate members. Please contact [email protected] if you are an Affiliate member). AIDH membership registration rates are also available to current HINZ and IMIA financial members.
Terms and conditions
- All registrations organised via invoice must be paid in full within 7 days of invoice date.
- AIDH member rate applies to current members at the time of the conference.
- Payment is due within 7 days of receipt of invoice. If payment is not received the registration will be cancelled.
- Only one promotional code is valid for each registration.
- Student registration is valid for full time students only and must be accompanied by proof of full time study. A copy of your current student enrolment form or a letter from your faculty confirming your full time status must accompany your registration.
- Registered delegates authorise AIDH and its official photographers/videographers to photograph them within the context of the event. Registered press representatives will be taking photographs and videotaping portions of the conference.
Attendance to some workshops is included as part of the full NI registration but is not guaranteed. Attendance to these sessions are allocated on a first in first served basis due to venue capacity, however delegates may be waitlisted. No refunds will be issued for sold out events/workshops.
Notice on NI 2020 conference week associated events
All official events are included in the NI program available on the web site. As a delegate, if you are invited to an NI co-branded event or an event utilising the NI event logo please ensure it is endorsed by AIDH as part of conference week activities. You can check in the program or contact the NI team if you are unsure an event is part of the official activities during the week. Exhibitors and sponsors who would like to organise a concurrent event (launches, networking events, breakfasts) as part of NI conference week, and would like to use conference marketing channels, are requested to advise the conference team.
- All cancellations must be notified in writing to [email protected]
- Cancellations received on or before Monday 8 June 2020 will incur an AUD$100.00 administration fee.
- For cancellations received after Monday 8 June 2020, all monies paid are non-refundable.
- Refunds are not available for any unused services.
- Substitutions may be accepted, please contact AIDH at [email protected]
- Please ensure you take out appropriate travel insurance. If you are unable to attend the conference due to transport cancellations/delays you will not have your registration refunded.
AIDH retains your personal information for the purpose of conducting NI 2020 and other conferences only. Your personal details will NOT be shared with any marketing or other third party organisation. Information that relates to your booking will be shared with the conference venue and accommodation if it is appropriate.